Cookie Management Policy
We can update our Policy at any time, with these modifications taking effect immediately. As such, we ask you to regularly review them in order to familiarise yourself with the latest available version.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A “cookie” or “tracker” is a small file generally consisting of letters and numbers, created and stored in your browser’s memory located on the hard disk of your device (computer, tablet, mobile) when browsing on an Internet site, reading an e-mail message, installing or using a software program or a mobile application.
Cookies temporarily store anonymous information relative to the use of an Internet site, and its users.
Cookies play an essential role and enable us to improve and customise your browsing on our Site, for example by offering content that better corresponds with your areas of interest.
WHAT DATA CAN WE OBTAIN?
Even though the exact details of the data that we collect via cookies vary according to specific needs, we generally collect the following data through our Site:
- Connection data
- Browsing data on our Site (pages consulted, visit duration, products sought, Products in the shopping cart…)
- Browser data
- Device data
- Advertisements clicked on
COOKIES PRESENT ON THE SITE
Here are the details of the categories of cookies present on the Site:
This cookie is used to retain data throughout your browsing on our Site, while remaining connected as long as your browsing continues.
This cookie is needed for the operation of Google Analytics; it measures data relative to the users of our Site. The stored data are anonymous and contain no personal details. The data are stored under Google’s responsibility.
This cookie saves a unique ID in order to enable the generation of statistical data on the use of the Site.
nuxeNavigation, cookieOrNotCookie, cookieNuxeVisites
These cookies are used to customise how our Site is displayed.
This cookie makes it possible to understand from which site / partner you then came to visit our Site.
This cookie proposes your registration for the newsletter, if you are not already registered.
Our partners may install cookies in your computer. They store information on the content of your searches on our Site. These cookies are anonymous and contain no personal information. These cookies are managed by these partners.
These cookies customise the products presented to you in keeping with whatever is topical for you. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit the Facebook Data Policy terms web page: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
HOW DO WE USE THEM?
Cookies are primarily used for:
- the Site’s operation;
- traffic and performance;
- targeted advertising;
- third party sites or applications.
- Necessary and functional cookies
These cookies notably enable us:
- To recognise you and to immediately connect you thanks to having saved the information provided by you in the forms on our Site (registration or access to your account), or as a result of the products, services or information that you have chosen.
- To save your selection of articles in your shopping cart until your payment is confirmed.
- To adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your device (display resolution, operating system employed, etc.).
- To provide you with access to reserved and personal areas of our Site, thanks to your identifiers.
- Traffic and performance cookies
These cookies serve to assess the frequency and volume of visitors on our Site, thereby ensuring improved operation and ergonomics of the Site.
- Targeted advertising cookies
These cookies serve to propose content suited to your preferences and areas of interest, with regard to products and services and browsing
- Third party site or application cookies
Cookies can be deposited by third parties when you visit our Site. They are used in order to collect information on your browsing habits, and to customise the advertisements that are presented to you according to your tastes. We are not responsible for the actions of third parties and you should review the privacy policies and cookie policies of each third party.
- When you use the social network functionalities on the Site, these cookies serve to inform other people of the content of our Site and of your opinion thereof, notably thanks to the “Like” and “Share” functions.
- When you visit our site while remaining connected to a social network, these social network cookies may provide the said social networks with information regarding your browsing on our Site.
- If you click on a banner or an advertising link before coming to our Site, these cookies inform us if you have made a purchase on our Site, so as to fairly compensate the partner with which this purchase originated.
Cookies do not damage your computer and cannot be used to personally identify you.
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
At any time, you can authorise, limit or prohibit cookies from modifying your browser’s parameters.
This approval will be valid for 13 months after the first cookie is deposited in your hardware.
Refusal of cookies
If you wish to limit or block all cookies that are deposited by our Internet site or by other Internet sites / applications, you can do so by adjusting the settings of your browser. Your browser’s Help function will explain the steps that you must follow.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&ref_topic=14666
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR
- Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
For more information on cookies, we suggest that you visit the site of the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority): http://www.cnil.fr/vos-libertes/vos-traces/les-cookies/.