Work, exercise, children, family… It’s not always easy to find time for self-care in a hectic daily schedule, when we’re constantly juggling personal life and professional commitments. But it’s important to take time for yourself to keep your skin looking beautiful and youthful! To help you, here are our 8 tips and everyday lifestyle habits for radiant skin and general well-being:
- Make sure you drink enough water every day and moisturize your skin daily from age 20 using a specific product for your skin type.
- Eat as healthily as possible, swapping saturated fats for a balanced diet packed with vitamins and antioxidants, for example, green tea, citrus fruits and nuts.
- Exercise regularly, your body will thank you!
- Limit your consumption of alcohol and tobacco for an even more radiant complexion!
- Making sure you get enough sleep should be another good habit. A rested body is a healthier body, both physically and mentally.
- And, of course, don’t forget to follow a good beauty routine and remove make-up and cleanse your skin thoroughly in the morning and evening to eliminate all impurities. Then apply specific cosmetic care products for your skin type to help ward off external aggressions (wind, cold, etc.) during the day and encourage skin cells to renew at night.
- Take the time to indulge your skin: apply a face mask and exfoliate once or twice a week, then apply your moisturizer, spending some time massaging it into your skin.
- Finally, another good habit: always apply effective protection whenever you go out in the sun, for instance an SPF 10, 20, 30 or 50 depending on your skin type (light, medium, dark, etc.) and the sun conditions (low to moderate, intense, extreme, etc.).